Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Randomness.....

FINALLY!!!!!! 2008 is almost over!!!!! What a horrible year for so-oooo many people. Here are some random thoughts from my crazy mind....:
My husband is a political "junkie", he just loves to watch that stuff. So tonight we were watching some "2008 Year-in-Review" stuff. They had snippets of several of Obama's speeches.
Oh!!! I wanted to vote for him all over again!! he is one of the BEST speakers of all time!!!
Yeah, I know, there's the "Rick Warren" stuff......backwards, GLBT-Hating pastor chosen to give the prayer at the inauguration.
I don't LOVE that choice either. And I thought Warren's whole "Purpose Driven Life" deal was a bit saccrine.
But, Obama is the President-Elect of a VERY large and diverse nation. He is a politician. He must pander/appease at least a little bit to get things done.
He's still myPRESIDENT....and he is still FABULOUS in my book.
I cannot WAIT for him to be if office!!!!!!!!!!!

Dear God....WHY did Indiana leagalize fireworks for New Years????? My 3 dogs are SCARED TO DEATH of them!!! They are totally freakin' out right now!!!!!!!! I HATE MITCH DANIELS.

I still hate being forced to be on "Eastern Daylight Time" as opposed to CENTRAL Daylight Time like we should be on. I HATE MITCH DANIELS. (He's Indiana's Govener by the way...)

The sick, worthless guy in California that dressed-up like Santa and killed his ex-wife and her family and maybe other people and set fire to the house and then killed himself....
That is seriously sick beyond belief. Supposedly the first person her shot was an 8 year old girl!!!!
I hope he rots in hell.
But the weird thing that bothers ME (the animal lover), is WHAT happened to his beloved DOG??????
Supposedly he and his wife (that he KILLED) had a GORGEOUS brown Akita (I have an Akita-Chow mix) named Saki that this sick dude LOVED.
The (now dead) ex-wife got him in the divorce. The sick dude was crushed.
So now the ex, the sick dude, and her whole family is dead..........WHAT THE FU%K HAPPENED TO THE DOG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Is he okay? Did his daddy kill him too? If not WHO is taking care of him?!?!???!?!?!?
These are the things I worry about.

Dear Lord I am so-ooo worried about that dog.

So a guy in my town I don't know sent me a friend request on myspace. (He is a friend-of-a friend). He billed himself as the "Sickest Freak" I'd meet on myspace.
I accepted. I can deal with "sick freaks"..as long as no animals are involved.
He DELETED me a week later because of the "GAY stuff" on my site......

I AM TOO SICK FOR THE SICK FREAKS!!!!!!!!!!

I am cool with that.

Did I tell you a bunch ofmy former classmates (LAkeland Christian Academy) deleted me on facecbook because I am "possessed by Satan" and "decieved by the Devil" because I have... GAY FRIENDS!?!?!?!?
I Hate People....

I don't fit in anywhere.

I hope 2009 is better for EVERYONE out there. And I hope I can be a blessing to as many people and animals as possible in 2009.
I Love you ALL!