Sunday, March 29, 2009

Genocidal Jindal

A friend of mine on the blogosphere, Anntichrist Coulter, has a blog called "Mark Of the Beast". Adults only to be sure! She's an animal lover like me! She's also a "Flaming Atheist" as she calls it, very NOT like me.
But she is "good people" as they say. She's had an interesting life, and many experiences that would surely have destroyed a weaker soul.
Even if I don't always agree with her, she is CRAZY smart, and I enjoy her writing style. I respect her GREATLY!!!
She lives in the NOLA area, and many of her blog entries detail the...."interesting" people she encounters there. Mostly, worthless, hillbilly MORONS!! Oh, can I EVER relate to that!!! It's SICK what she has to deal with!
Recently, she posted something I thought was important to share. Their Governor, Bobby Jindal, passed a law that people on medicade/medicare (I get the 2 confused), that do NOT have children, are children themselves, or live in a nursing home, must be limited to 5 perscriptions a month!!
Heck, I take almost 5 perscriptions a month! So someone like my friend Seth, for example, would possibly have to give up some of his much needed meds, or find another way to pay for them!! Can you imagine? It's disgusting!
Annti calls him Genocidal Jindal because she feels this is all part of his "ethnic cleansing" of the poor and disabled.
She may be right. How could he DO that to ANYONE??? Disgusting.
I just wanted to share this link with you, check it out if you want. And lets hope SOMETHING changes there! (And our that Crazy Mitch Daniels doesn't get any ideas!!)


http://anntichristscoulter.blogspot.com/2009/03/genocidal-jindal-step-3-ultimate.html
http://mobstorage.blogspot.com/2009/03/step-3-in-genocidal-jindals-plan-to.html