Thursday, March 26, 2009

So NOW what?

I turned 39 on March 22nd, 2009....so NOW what?? I swear, I thought I was going to be a grown-up by now......but apparently that's NOT gonna happen!
Even though I am not "gainfully employed", I am pretty darn busy!
I have my band to manage http://www.myspace.com/surrenderyourinnoocence . I have my awesome church www.unidiversal.com , plus LOTS of ideas for our furure in regards to Pets and Animals Ministry!!
I have my furry babies to care for. Seven, for now. Cheyenne, the 15 year old rescue dog is going downhill quickly, so I am not sure what will be happening with her in the near future.
I am not really BOTHERED by turning 39. Seems okay so far. I just feel like I am MISSING....something.
What? Don't know.
It feels like I SHOULD be doing something....just wish I could figure out WHAT the heck it is!
Did you guys feel like that, at any point? Feel like you can't put your finger on it...but something is wrong/missing/weird??
Guess I'll know soon enough.
So, in the meantime......39 isn't too old to wear silver hotpants and neon pink platfrom shoes..
is it?